Cascade Cart Solutions is a symbol of excellence in residential carts. Our carts have performed in the industry since 1989, and are compatible with all ANSI approved semi and fully automated lift systems. Backed with a 10 year warranty, Cascade’s carts are guaranteed to the highest standards, meeting or exceeding all ANSI requirements for safety, compatibility, and performance.
With the ICON Series from Cascade Cart Solutions you will get a product that is designed for exceptional performance, durability and functionality. The ICON Series is available in five different sizes – 96 Gallon (Universal and Automated), 64 Gallon (Universal), 35 Gallon (Universal) and our newest member, the 32 Gallon (Universal). Every ICON Series cart is now a SmartCart® outfitted with the Xtreme Tag® brand of radio frequency identification (RFID) tags. Xtreme Tags are encapsulated RFID tags designed to withstand harsh environments and function in a wide range of temperatures. Whether you’re looking to implement technology at this point or not, the ICON Series cart comes with the infrastructure in place to take your program to zero waste.
- Process: Injection molded, providing product uniformity
- Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) resin, making our carts 100% Recyclable
- Assembly: Quick and simple, no tools required – snap on wheels, axles and one piece lift bar (composite or steel)
- Durability: UV stabilized and designed for optimal compatibility and functionality with both semi and fully automated lifter systems, including a wear strip to permanently protect the bottom of the cart from abrasion
- Design: Available in 13 standard color options, with hot stamping and the industry's largest in-mold labels to display your custom branding and communicate program instructions for waste and recycling
- Performance: Easy handling, excellent balance between stability and maneuverability
- Warranty: 10 years
Every cart shipped out of our facility contains recycled content. We incorporate recycled content into our products to reduce material consumption, working to create a closed loop system where products are recycled at the end of their useful life and made into something new. The use of recycled content in our carts is comprehensive, as we maximize the recycled content used without impacting the appearance or durability of the cart.
For an even more eco-friendly cart option, visit our EcoCart® page.
- Cart Art: Manufactured literature hook under the lid, custom cart colors, hot stamping, and the industry's largest in-mold labels allow you to...
- Communicate waste and recyling program instructions to your customers
- Display your company or city logo and serial numbers for traceability
- Data-Enabled: Manufactured with a RFID tag, these SmartCarts® allow you to...
- Assign the cart to a specific location
- Generate data on waste and recycling participation rates in your community